Summer 2015 | Issue 18
Welcome to In the Community
Urban or rural, large or small, each community and the needs of its residents are unique. That’s why we’re pleased to share the diverse projects and initiatives that Chase supports across the country in the latest issue of the In the Community newsletter:
In this issue, we highlight efforts that are responsive to the unique needs of each community, including:
- Increasing economic development opportunities
- Creating affordable housing
- Supporting job creation for military veterans
- Expanding hunger-free initiatives
- Fostering vibrant communities where artists and residents can thrive
- Engaging entrepreneurs through programming, networking and skills training
We hope you’re inspired by these projects, and we thank you for your ongoing partnership and feedback.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Quarterly newsletter that highlights the ways we are bringing all our communities together.
Keeping it Fresh at Mercado La Paloma
For decades, the residents of the diverse Figueroa Corridor in Los Angeles struggled with a lack of quality jobs and business opportunities, low educational attainment, high poverty, health issues and substandard housing conditions.