As a participant in a highly regulated industry, JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) has certain requirements that will apply to Designated Supplier Personnel.
"Designated Supplier Personnel" are: (i) Supplier Personnel that are assigned to provide Services on-site at a JPMorgan Chase & Co. location and that will receive a JPMorgan Chase & Co. identification access badge; or (ii) Supplier Personnel that have access to sensitive data or networks or systems of JPMorgan Chase & Co. whether such Supplier Personnel are working on-site at a JPMorgan Chase & Co. location or off-site. Below are the current versions of the Designated Supplier Personnel related statements, policies and procedures.
Please note the materials available on this page are intended only for suppliers who have a contractual agreement with JPMorgan Chase and are being provided solely for the supplier's provision of services to our company. These materials may not be used for any other purpose.
- JPMC Contingent Worker Onboarding Training
- JPMC Contingent Worker Onboarding Toolkit
- Drug Testing Policy
- Identity Request Form
- Re-entry Check Form
- Voltage SecureMail Quick Reference Guide
- JPMC Contingent Worker Pre-Engagement Screening (PES) Process Guide
- Contingent Worker Operations Center Quick Guide for IDRF Rejections
- Vendor Initiation Guide