17 J.P. Morgan Teams Selected for Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Management Teams Ranking
New York, NY, January 17, 2023 – Seventeen J.P. Morgan Wealth Management teams, representing 52 advisors, were recognized on Forbes’ Best-in-State Wealth Management Teams ranking.
"Teams are often very successful because they're able to leverage advisors' unique strengths to deliver top-notch client service," said Phil Sieg, CEO of J.P. Morgan Advisors. "These leading teams demonstrate how we want to holistically help clients work towards their goals and the types of advisors we look to hire."
"I'm proud to work with industry-leading advisors who always put their clients first and are committed to taking care of their needs," said Eric Tepper, CEO of Chase Wealth Management. "These teams keep helping clients thoughtfully navigate the ups and downs of the market and stay focused on their long-term plan regardless of the ongoing uncertainty."
Forbes recognized the following teams:
- Alison Jenkins Podkulski Group – Atlanta, GA
- Fagan & Boshart Wealth Management – Boston, MA
- Hafley, Ottomanelli, Terner – New York, NY
- LH Group – Miami, FL
- Maybach Partners – New York, NY
- The Armour Group – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- The Botta McCarron Group – Boston, MA
- The Canell Group – New York, NY
- The Corbett Mason Group – Boston, MA
- The Dolgoff Group – Boston, MA
- The Firstman, Horncastle, Cram, Worley Group – Atlanta, GA
- The McPhee Haggerty Ledoux Longmire Group – Boston, MA
- The MTN Group – Dallas, TX
- The O'Callaghan Thomas Group – New York, NY
- The OS Group – San Francisco, CA
- The Washingtonian Group – Washington, D.C.
- The Weikes Group – New York, NY
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management continues to invest heavily in technology, top talent and resources to offer exceptional support for its advisors and clients. These initiatives include its concierge service for J.P. Morgan Advisors which offers personal, on-demand assistance to help advisors better serve clients, and the Client Relationship Succession Program which provides J.P. Morgan Advisors a unique opportunity to grow their business while helping tenured advisors build a path toward retirement.
The ranking was compiled by SHOOK Research. The selection criteria includes interviews, industry experience, compliance records, revenue produced and assets under management.
To see the full ranking and information on criteria, visit https://www.forbes.com/lists/wealth-management-teams-best-in-state/?sh=1e25e6476f26
About J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is the U.S. wealth management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.7 trillion and operations worldwide. J.P. Morgan Wealth Management has ~5,000 advisors and ~$647 billion of assets under supervision. Clients can choose how and where they want to invest. They can do it digitally, remotely, or in person by meeting with an advisor in one of our more than 4,700 Chase branches throughout the U.S., or in one of our 30 offices. For more information, go to www.jpmorgan.com/wealth and follow @JPMWealth on Twitter.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced. Methodology here: jpmorgan.com/award-disclosures
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FIRM AND INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS AT FINRA BROKERCHECK.
|INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is a business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., which offers investment products and services through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC. Insurance products are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. Certain custody and other services are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (JPMCB). JPMS, CIA and JPMCB are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
© 2023 JPMorgan Chase & Co.