Please update your browser.
Static Pool Index: Credit Card Securitizations
This Website has been established by JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association and is a separate website from the www.jpmorganchase.com website or any other website.
WE WILL PROVIDE TO ANY PERSON WITHOUT CHARGE, UPON REQUEST TO
JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association
201 North Walnut Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
A PAPER COPY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN RESPONSE TO ITEM 1105 OF REGULATION AB PURSUANT TO RULE 312 OF REGULATION S-T THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AS OF THE DATE OF EACH PROSPECTUS WITH RESPECT TO ASSET-BACKED SECURITIES FILED ON OR BEFORE JUNE 30, 2012 THAT REFERS TO THIS WEBSITE.
Static Pool Data
Chase Issuance Trust
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL ANY SECURITIES OTHER THAN IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE PROSPECTUS THAT REFERS TO THIS WEBSITE AND WE ARE NOT SEEKING AN OFFER TO BUY SECURITIES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH AN OFFER IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. FURTHERMORE, NO DISTRIBUTION OR SOLICITATION IS MADE BY US TO ANY PERSON TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF THIS WEBSITE AND SUCH INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. ANY DATED INFORMATION IS PUBLISHED AS OF ITS DATE ONLY OR, IF NO DATE IS STATED, THE DATE OF FIRST POSTING.
You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this Website that are contrary to applicable law.
The Website does not purport to provide any financial, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice. Unless JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries (collectively, "JPMorgan") has expressly agreed in writing to act as advisor with respect to a particular transaction pursuant to terms and conditions specifying the nature and scope of its advisory relationship, JPMorgan is acting in the capacity of an arm’s length contractual counterparty or agent to you in connection with any transaction that JPMorgan enters into with you, not as a financial advisor or an fiduciary.
Access to this Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- hardware failure, including among other things, failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- overload of system capacities;
- damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, terrorism, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service;
- strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
- governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention; or
- any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond our control.
If access to this Website is unavailable, delayed or limited, or if this Website does not operate quickly and efficiently, you may be unable to retrieve information on a timely basis.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE IN THIS WEBSITE INTRODUCED INTO THIS WEBSITE BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN US OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY YOU DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING OR REDUCING OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS TO USERS OF THIS WEBSITE IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, INCLUDING THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED.