Please update your browser.
Advancing Careers and a Culture of Inclusion
The Office of LGBTQ+ Affairs focuses on full talent management and best-in-class policies, practices and benefits for our LGBTQ+ employees—with an equal focus on allyship, intersectionality and inclusion.
These benefits and resources are available to eligible JPMorgan Chase U.S. employees and, in some cases, covered family members.
- LGBTQ+ Health Concierge Service that provides assistance with:
- Finding in-network, LGBTQ+ affirming providers
- Connecting with community support and resources
- Navigating gender-affirming care as a transgender or non-binary person
- Understanding plan benefits and coverage that may pertain to you, such as PrEP and gender‑affirming procedures
- And more
- Coverage for gender-affirming services including hormone therapy, top and bottom surgery, facial feminization and masculinization, chest augmentation and voice modification/therapy
- Coverage for HIV treatment and prevention (PrEP)
- Coverage for fertility treatments such as in vitro fertilization and intrauterine insemination, regardless of medical diagnosis of infertility
- Adoption and surrogacy financial assistance
- Behavioral health counseling