Record Number of J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Advisors Recognized by Working Mother as 2021 Top Wealth Advisor Moms
New York, NY, October 12, 2021 – Seventeen J.P. Morgan Wealth Management advisors have been selected for Working Mother’s Top Wealth Advisor Moms 2021 ranking, the most ever.
Working Mother honored the following advisors:
- Galit Ben-Joseph, Wealth Advisor – New York, NY
- Elaine Meyers, Wealth Partner – San Francisco, CA
- Colleen O'Callaghan, Wealth Partner – New York, NY
- Elizabeth Weikes, Wealth Partner – New York, NY
- Samira Arikat, Private Client Advisor – Scottsdale, AZ
- Chitra Arora, Private Client Advisor – Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Jeanne Berger, Private Client Advisor – New York, NY
- Gabrielle Brown, Private Client Advisor – New York, NY
- Stephanie Crocker, Private Client Advisor – Evanston, IL
- Lisa Forsythe, Private Client Advisor – Houston, TX
- Ami Ibarra, Private Client Advisor – Livermore, CA
- Michelle Ramos, Private Client Advisor – Livermore, CA
- Ekta Roongta, Private Client Advisor – Millburn, NJ
- Zeenath Selvakumar, Private Client Advisor – Houston, TX
- Maria Smith, Private Client Advisor – Danville, CA
- Anita Testa, Private Client Advisor – Highland Park, IL
- Peggy Valencia, Private Client Advisor – Little Neck, NY
“I am in awe of the women on this list,” said Kristin Lemkau, CEO of J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. “I see how hard they work and how committed they are to helping their clients grow their wealth. And I see how much they do to be there for their families. As a mom myself, I am so proud that J.P. Morgan has a record number of advisors on this Working Mother list.”
The ranking includes 500 advisors and was compiled by SHOOK Research. The selection criteria includes interviews, industry experience, compliance records, revenue produced and assets under management.
About J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is the U.S. wealth management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.7 trillion and operations worldwide. J.P. Morgan Wealth Management has ~5,000 advisors and ~$670 billion of assets under supervision. Customers can choose how and where they want to invest. They can do it digitally, remotely, or in person by meeting with a J.P. Morgan Advisor in one of our 3,500 Chase branches throughout the U.S., or in one of our 21 offices. For more information, go to www.jpmorganwealthmanagement.com and follow @JPMWealth on Twitter.
To see the full ranking and information on criteria, visit https://www.workingmother.com/2021-wkm-top-wealth-advisor-moms.pdf
Data provided by SHOOK® Research, LLC. Data as of 3/31/21
SHOOK® Research does not receive compensation in exchange for its rankings. SHOOK considered women advisors with children living at home under 21 years of age. The ranking algorithm is based on qualitative measures derived from telephone, virtual and in-person interviews and surveys, considering factors such as: service models, investing process, client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, firm nominations, etc.; and quantitative criteria, such as assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. Investors must carefully choose the right advisor for their own situation and perform their own due diligence. SHOOK’s research and rankings provide opinions intended to help investors choose the right financial advisor and are not indicative of future performance or representative of any one client’s experience. Past performance is not an indication of future results. For more information, please see www.SHOOKresearch.com. SHOOK is a registered trademark of SHOOK Research, LLC.
Awards or rankings are not indicative of future success or results.
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is a business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., which offers investment products and services through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. Certain custody and other services are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (JPMCB). JPMS, CIA and JPMCB are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
© 2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co.