Record Number of J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Advisors Make Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisors Ranking
29 advisors recognized as industry leaders
New York, NY, March 24, 2021 – Twenty nine J.P. Morgan Wealth Management advisors have been recognized in Forbes’ Top Women Wealth Advisors 2021 ranking, the most ever.
“I am extremely proud to work with this incredibly accomplished group of advisors,” said Kristin Lemkau, CEO of J.P. Morgan U.S. Wealth Management. “These women excel at service and advice to their clients and embody the best of the J.P. Morgan brand. Core to our business’ growth strategy is hiring more women and serving more women as clients. These 29 women are leading the way.”
The ranking honored the following top advisors across the country.
- Louise Armour, Wealth Partner – Palm Beach, FL
- Galit Ben-Joseph, Wealth Advisor – New York, NY
- Sarah Damsgaard, Wealth Partner – Chicago, IL
- Tracey Gluck, Wealth Partner – Los Angeles, CA
- Elaine Meyers, Wealth Partner – San Francisco, CA
- Madelyn Miller, Wealth Advisor – New York, NY
- Colleen O'Callaghan, Wealth Partner – New York, NY
- Elizabeth Weikes, Wealth Partner – New York, NY
- Samira Arikat, Private Client Advisor – Scottsdale, AZ
- Chitra Arora, Private Client Advisor – Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Jeanne Berger, Private Client Advisor – New York, NY
- Jeanette Emrick, Private Client Advisor – Findlay, OH
- Carrie French, Private Client Advisor – Hinsdale, IL
- Lisa Forsythe, Private Client Advisor – Houston, TX
- Ami Ibarra, Private Client Advisor – Livermore, CA
- Jaime Lutz, Private Client Advisor – Phoenix, AZ
- Diana Menaker, Private Client Advisor – New York, NY
- Irene Morciglio, Private Client Advisor – Valley Stream, NY
- Michelle Ramos, Private Client Advisor – Livermore, CA
- Ekta Roongta, Private Client Advisor – Millburn, NJ
- Zeenath Selvakumar, Private Client Advisor – Houston, TX
- Crystal Shi, Private Client Advisor – Cupertino, CA
- Maria Smith, Private Client Advisor – Danville, CA
- Vivian Spyropoulos, Private Client Advisor – Mamaroneck, NY
- Tequilla Swan, Private Client Advisor – Phoenix, AZ
- Anita Testa, Private Client Advisor – Highland Park, IL
- Cherie Turnwald, Private Client Advisor – Lima, OH
- Peggy Valencia, Private Client Advisor – Little Neck, NY
- Catherine Wong, Private Client Advisor – New York, NY
The ranking includes 1,000 advisors and was compiled by SHOOK Research. The selection criteria includes interviews, industry experience, compliance records, revenue produced and assets under management.
About J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is the U.S. wealth management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.2 trillion and operations worldwide. J.P. Morgan Wealth Management has ~4,000 advisors and ~$580 billion assets under supervision. Customers can choose how and where they want to invest. They can do it digitally, remotely, or in person by meeting with an advisor in one of our 3,500 Chase branches throughout the U.S., or scheduling a meeting with a J.P. Morgan Advisor in one of our 21 offices. For more information, go to www.jpmorganwealthmanagement.com.
To see the full ranking and information on criteria, visit https://www.forbes.com/top-women-advisors.
Data provided by SHOOK® Research, LLC. Data as of 9/30/20
Source: Forbes.com (March, 2021). America’s Top Women Advisors ranking was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person, virtual and telephone due diligence meetings to evaluate each advisor qualitatively, a major component of a ranking algorithm that includes: client impact, industry experience, review of best practices and compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, including: assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. Rankings are based on the opinions of SHOOK Research, LLC and not indicative of future performance or representative of any one client’s experience. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK Research receive compensation in exchange for placement on the ranking. For more information: www.SHOOKresearch.com.