Our commitment to diversity starts at the top
||"Nothing is more vital to the long-term growth of JPMorgan Chase than our ability to attract and retain talented and dedicated employees.
Success at our firm requires that employees treat clients and customers respectfully and fairly and stay true to the values embedded in our culture: personal commitment, honesty, teamwork, diversity and community awareness."
Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase
Diversity is a cornerstone of our global corporate culture, and we continue to build upon it by:
- Linking management rewards to progress in achieving diversity
- Identifying top talent and building development plans accordingly
- Seeking a diverse slate of candidates for all key job openings
- Building a pipeline for diverse talent by working closely with universities and key industry groups
- Actively involving our people – through employee networking groups, annual forums, open discussions with senior leaders, seeking input on multicultural marketing efforts, and partnering on community activities
- Offering a comprehensive set of policies, programs and benefits to meet the changing needs of a wide spectrum of individuals